Make Your Own Perfume
Ready to mix your own perfumes, and looking for a nice storage box to keep everything in? Need a gift for the bride to be, her anniversary, or just because? Consider this apprentice perfumer kit. Twelve fragrance notes are included in this kit. You can purchase the kit as-is, with the default list of notes in the full description below, or you can include a note with your purchase listing which of our fragrance notes or essential oils you would prefer!
Please note that alcohol based kits are not available outside of the mainland USA.
This is What You Get
- 2 oz carrier agent (alcohol or oil)
- 1 funnel
- 100 fragrance blotter strips
- 1 graduated cylinder
- 2 vials for storing formulas in progress (1/8oz)
- 3 roll-on (10ml) (oil) OR 3 metal shell atomizers (alcohol)
- 10 formula cards for keeping track of your concoctions
- Introduction to Artisan Perfumery booklet
- 12 of our 2 dram screw thread droppers
- 12 of our finest fragrance notes in 1/4 oz glass vials
This kit comes in a brown and green gift box with magnetic clasp and color wheel printed on the lid. It includes:
Fragrance Notes Included in the Set
- orange blossom
- green tea
- lemon verbena
- dragon's blood
- white musk
This is the default list of fragrance notes for the apprentice perfume kit. Want something different than the notes listed here? This kit can be customized to your liking. The only oils NOT available for this kit are the following essential oils: Douglas Fir, Ginger Root, Neroli, Rosemary, and Vetiver. Add the kit to your shopping cart, fill out the shipping information, hit “Proceed to Checkout,” and enter your preferred list of notes in “Order Notes." In rare cases, if one of the above notes is out of stock, we will swap it out for something similar.